Fuel Container Station IRON
Fuel container station is a complex equipment designed for receiving, storing, pumping and dispensing fuels and lubricants. First of all, the difference between a fuel container station and stationary and modular gas stations is in placing of a fuel dispenser, tanks and other processing equipment inside of a metal container. This arrangement protects the tank (double-walled or single-walled) and process equipment from mechanical damage.
Fuel Container stations undoubtedly have a number of advantages, primarily related to the ease of use. When installing a fuel container station, there is no need for earthworks, the installation of foundations, reservoirs for collecting fuel spills, and fuel drain wells. Since the fuel container station is a factory product, it has passed all the necessary checks, certification and complies with all the necessary requirements, including the requirements of the airbag. It is made as a metal structure, divided into compartments by fire walls. A fuel dispenser is located in the filling part of the container; in the remaining compartments, a fuel storage tank and a fuel transfer pump are located. Additional equipment is installed at the top of the tank and special compartments, the enclosing structure passes along the top of the container and there is a platform for servicing additional equipment. There are models of fuel container stations where additional equipment is located in a special side compartment. A fuel container station can be implemented as a complex and consist of several separate containers, some containers store fuel, others contain a control room, additional equipment, and a pump station. The mandatory set of equipment includes a power cabinet, control system, communication system, security system (including fire).
Fuel container station can refuel from one to four types of fuel, respectively, it is equipped with tanks of various capacities and types: one-, two-, three- or four-section. The capacity of the tanks can be from three to forty cubic meters. Fuel dispensers used to dispense fuel can also vary in the number of dispensing taps and performance. There is a number of combinations of fuel dispensers types to operate within the fuel container station of a choice, such as, for example - both single-arm fuel dispensers, like fuel dispenser type “UNO”, and two-arm, three-arm, and even four-arm type “EURO” or “EXTRA”. There are solutions, the use of which allows you to operate a fuel container station in the climatic conditions of the Arctic and the Far North. In this case, the tank is made of special frost-resistant steels, and the pipelines are equipped with a fuel heating system.
Container filling stations must meet increased safety requirements, so the tanks are manufactured in a double-walled version, when the inter-wall space is filled with antifreeze or inert gas, and must be equipped with a leakage control sensor. Additional equipment of a fuel container station, as a rule, includes pipes, upper level sensors, shut-off valves, hatches, breathing valves, metering pipes. The pipes and tank are made of stainless steel. In accordance with regulatory documents, it is possible to use a single-wall tank when the fuel container station is located outside the boundaries of the settlement, in which case it is necessarily equipped with a pallet for collecting spilled fuel. As standard, the fuel container station is equipped with level gauges. Level gauges allow you to measure characteristics such as level, temperature, density, and volume.
Container filling stations can be equipped with a variety of systems, such as smart card reader, autonomous fuel loading system, keyboard. Container filling station IRON supports operation in an inoperative mode of loading (automatic). For each car, a limit is set for the amount of fuel available for refueling. This can be done remotely, at the head office, through the IS.Office filling station software package. In the same software package, you can view reports from a fuel container station. The automatic software system monitors the filling of the tank, the state of the fuel, its vacation.
In the non-operator version of the fuel container station, the fuel is dispensed autonomously, drivers are authenticated using plastic cards. On each card, the accounting department of the enterprise can set a limit on the amount of the fuel, and there are different types of limits, per diem, a limit for a month.
In an embodiment of a fuel container station with an operator station, it includes a cash register, special software, communications with the central office, and a computer.
In an additional complete set the fuel container station can be equipped with a fire extinguishing system and a fuel level control system.
The undoubted advantages of the IRON Fuel Container Station over analogues are the following points:
- - fuel container station IRON has a high degree of prefabrication, which greatly reduces installation costs;
- - small dimensions with a significant amount of stored product;
- - automatic control of the inter-wall space;
- - several independent sections - it is possible to make shipment from one section and fill another without stopping the Fuel Container Station;
- - automatic measurement of the fuel levels, automatic switching of sections when the minimum level is reached, sending information about fuel reserves in real time to the office;
- - measurement of density and level of produced water;
- - photofixation of the refueling process (video-recording 24/7);
- - refueling drivers with identification by plastic fuel cards or chip keys;
- - setting fuel limits per driver, per unit of equipment;
- - voice communication with the operator (office) via the GSM channel;
- - automatic transfer of shift reports, data on balances to the office;
- - control of limit levels in each section (the level gauge operation is duplicated, a signal is received to the operator about the level exceeding via the GSM channel, the tank filling pump is automatically turned off);
- - automatic fire extinguishing system;
- - explosion-proof automation cabinet;
- - the range of IRON fuel dispensers is 100% compatible with the IRON Fuel Container Station equipment and software;
- - round-the-clock remote support;
- - Fuel Container Station filling pump;
- - grounding device for fuel trucks;
- - equipment of the technological compartments is carried out in compliance with the industrial and environmental safety standards (valves, taps, filters, eco-pallets for collecting emergency spills, lighting in explosion-proof design);
- - Fuel Container Station backup power supply for uninterrupted operation;
- - painting with persistent paints in the corporate colors of the customer with the application of a logo, warning labels;
- - the operating temperature of the IRON Fuel Container Station is much wider than the temperature range of a conventional stationary gas station due to the installation of heating;
- - possibility to install an inoperative fuel delivery terminal, which greatly reduces maintenance costs;
- - mobility and convenient transportation by a vehicle and a railway transport to the place of operation. Convenience in carrying out seasonal work, at construction sites, while conducting quarry work;
- - IRON Fuel Container Station dimensions allow transportation by conventional cargo transport;
- - a large selection of control systems - from the remote control and operator control, to a fully automated system with the ability to control via the Internet;
- - the ability to connect all Fuel Container Stations, automatic modules of fuel trucks, departmental gas stations to one software package "IS.Office of fuel stations" and create a unified control system for the network of gas stations;
- - the possibility of reliable and safe operation of Fuel Container Stations IRON in earthquake-prone areas;
- - several options for execution with the possibility of placement on the territory as well as outside the territory of settlements;
- - long service life;
- - factory warranty 18 months;
- - the possibility of bulk purchases of fuel at reduced prices;
- - the possibility of creating a fuel reserve at the enterprise;
- - the ability to control fuel consumption and availability from the office in an online mode;
- - the possibility of using an automated control system and the exclusion of the human factor;
- - the exclusion of misuse of fuel when used as part of the system "System of plastic fuel cards" and "IS.Office fuel station";
- - anti-vandal performance and equipment protection;
- - protection against emergency spills;
- - explosion proof execution;
- - no need to issue permits for the use of a Fuel Container station;
- - the possibility of manufacturing a Fuel Container Station taking into account the individual requirements and needs of the client.